If you want to go fishing or nature photographing on Lake Kyyvesi by yourself, we offer you the possibility to rent the steady and easy-to-use Flatrock boat.
As soon as you take off from the jetty of the small Kuvaslahti harbor, owned by Rock and Lake, great fishing possibilities begin. Either way you start with casting pikes and zander or, if you prefer jigging, nice perches are waiting under the surface to be caught by you.
The Flatrock ferryboat is also very good for unhurried boating and enjoying the marvelous Lakeland landscapes. Thanks to its stable structure, Flatrock is also great for nature photographing.
Lake Kyyvesi has official boating routes that we recommend you to follow. Besides the official ones we saved our own routes on the Flatrock plotter (Lowrence Elite-5Chirp) with great fishing places and stunning Lakeland scenery. They are based on our knowledge of the lake. All these routes are also marked on the paper map you receive before you start your trip.
Flatrock is also equipped with a silent electrical motor. It is great for trolling and when you photograph birds. It is also to prefer when you search for casting places near shoreline.
The rent price includes gasoline and safety wests, but no fishing equipment neither the National fishing management fee. Before you start on you trip with Flatrock you will get an initial guidance.
National fishing management fee is not included in the rent price. Please see the instructions from www.kalastusluvat.kalapaikka.net for purchase of these. Example price (2016) one day - 5 euros.
- Origin and location: The starting place is Itäkyläntie 463, Luusniemi (Kangasniemi). Location is Kyyvesi.
- Liability: The ferry is called FlatRock and is registered and inspected for 10 people. The customer is liable for any damage of the equipment that might occur and has to compensate part of the damage with a deductible of maximum 400 euros.
- Fishing: Casting, jigging, spinning and trolling (there are 5 rod stands)
- Lenght: Start time is 9 am, and check-out time is at 9pm in the evening of the same day.
- Group size: 1- 10 persons
- Suitable for: All
- Accessibility: Yes, the wheelchair will get in the boat and the place of departure.
- Availability: 1.5.2016 – 31.10.2016
- Price: 200 €/day
Flatrock ferry operating days and the time can be changed separately by prior arrangement and subject to availability during holidays. Request of a customized offer or longer bookings to Rock and Lake sales. Please call +358 50 566 0905 or send an email to email@example.com.