Come and experience midsummer magic by fishing zander with us!
The best time to catch zander is in the evening and night. While fishing you are sometimes able to see dorsal fins of zander at the surface of the lake when they are chasing for the bleaks. Of course it is possible to catch zander during day time too but our experience showed us that when the day turns into night it is even more effective.
In the silence of warm and calm summer nights you can experience the exotic of the golden dawn and enjoy the catch. At the sunrise the nature comes alive again. Birds start to chirp and first beams of the sun attract the zanders to bite. You are there when the furious battle between fisher and zander is breaking the surface of the smooth as glass lake.
Welcome to experience the midsummer magic and unforgettable experience with us which will sever you from the ordinal days in life.
Personal fishing licence isn’t part of the price. Please see the instructions from www.kalastusluvat.kalapaikka.net for purchase of these. Example price (2016) one day - 5 euros.
Please, prepare yourself with suitable clothes and packed lunch.
- Starting place: Luusniemi, Itäkyläntien 463 Kangasniemi or from Haukivuori harbor. Fishing place is Lake Kyyvesi.
- Fishing style: Trolling
- Lenght: 6 hours, start around 8 p.m. ending around 2 a.m.
- Group size: 1-5 persons
- Suitability: All family
- Accessibility: The boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Availability: 12.6.2016 – 6.8.2017
- Price: 660 €/group. Well-equipped boat and lots of fishing gears are part of the price.
The starting time for the trip can be changed if needed. Ask tailored offer for your group from our sales services: call +358 50 566 0905 or send e-mail email@example.com